Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feb Photo A Day

I decided to join the Feb photo a day challenge.  Im really excited to do this! I saw a lot of people doing it in January and i was very happy to join for February.

I made the photo challenge my lock screen so that I am reminded everyday of what i need to take a picture of.  Today's picture is "Your view" So, here is my view:
Look how old school my computer monitor is! Im definitely not working at OHSU or Nintendo anymore! lol.  
Miley was being so cute today when I got home from work, so i had to snap some pictures of my baby!

She makes me so happy!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, gumby?!?! too perfect!! and i always enjoy seeing others photo a day challenge, but i still have never joined. oh well, there is always next month :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...