Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Babies

Jon and I aren't trying to have a baby at the moment, but i got a new app for my phone called the period diary.  Its actually pretty cool and i was playing with it today.  I think its pretty cool and a nice thing to have to keep track of everything.  Anyway, i noticed that on the top of the screen a banner was sliding by saying "You fertile window is active" and i thought it was funny so I had to snap a picture and send it to Jon:

Lol, I'm sure he was not expecting to get that from me today! hahaha.  But really, i cannot wait until we have a baby.  Im so excited to be a mommy and have our little family grow.  Miley has been begging to be a big sister for a while now, she's tired of being the only child.

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhh so funny
    Partners are up. Check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, this cracks me up. i seriously am going to download this app just for fun!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny! i need to download this app pronto!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...