Monday, February 13, 2012

Food Gawker Recipe



Last week I found a yummy recipe on The Food Gawker and I wanted to share it with everyone.  This is the easiest crockpot recipe I have done and it turned out SO good!

I made Crockpot Chicken Tacos and this is a recipe that will stick around in our household.  All you need is 3 things:
  • Chicken breast
  • Jar of salsa (16 oz)
  • Packet of taco seasoning
I put the salsa and taco seasoning in first and stirred it together.  Then I put the chicken in, the recipe i found called for 6 but i only used 2 and it turned out fine.


The check breast were frozen when i put them in.  I let it cook for 6 hours.
 When i got home form work the house smelled SO good! I couldn't wait for dinner time!  Once the chicken was cooked, all i had to do was use a fork and it easily shredded.  I then just stirred the shredded chicken and the salsa and dinner was ready! So easy!
 I made tacos with corn tortillas and sour cream.

They were so good that we had them for dinner 2 days in a row.  You can also use the chicken in burritos and salads.  So glad that i found this recipe!

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous does this recipe look and so simple! I am definitely going to have to make this over the weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...