Friday, January 27, 2012

What a week!

Photobucket


I am so happy that its Friday! I feel like this week just dragged on FOR.EVER.! It doesn't help that my job is extremely boring and I don't have anything to do most of the time that I'm there.  I'm just excited to go home and RELAX tonight and spend some time with Jon and Miley.  We don't have any plans tonight, maybe we'll be wild and crazy and go to target or something, lol. 
Tomorrow on the other hand i have a fun filled day planned! I'm having a total girls day with Yetka, and i cannot wait! We will be heading to Seattle for mani & pedi's and also to Mane Blow Dry Bar.  I am SO excited for this! We also have some shopping planned and then dinner and drinks with some other friends.  I am so ready for some girl time!

Last night Chris and Ainara came over to hang out.  Ainara and I just hung out and drank some wine while the boys hung out in the man cave doing boy things, lol.  Ainara and I are going to start going crafts days, and i am so excited for this! I love that we live so close to each and can now do things like this.  Since we usually hang out at least once during the week, we are going to do crafts during that time.  We are gonna try and hit up the craft store on Sunday to stock up on some supplies.  I really want to make a valentines day wreath to hang on the door, and MAYBE keep up all year round :)  I have a few wreaths that i have pinned on pinterest that i would really like to make.

Oh, and that awesome picture above?  Thats me being me when I was about 6.  I dont know how my mom dealt with me sometimes! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...