Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Recap

Friday
Friday night we stayed home and watched a movie. We watched "Bad Teacher", JT is my boyfriend, lol, so I love watching movies that he's in.  The movie was so funny, I loved it, and so did Jon.

Saturday
Saturday was a fun filled day! I was up bright and early and headed over to Yekta's place.  We then headed to Seattle.  The original plan was to use our manicure/pedicure groupon, BUT when we got to the salon they were completely booked, so we headed downtown to find a different place.  We found Julep, it was a super cute little place and we were lucky enough to get a spot right in front of the fireplace.  I really liked this place, and since Yekta and i were sat next to each other, we were able to chat while we got our nails did!!
She did not want her picture taken, too bad Yekta!!! lol

Terrible picture of me
After our nails, we went to Betsey Johnson next door.  I love that store! I wish i could afford everything in there but unfortunately, I cannot.  I did get some super cute purple tights though.  After that, we headed to Forever 21 and did some damage! lol.  I love shopping there because everything is so cheap and cute!  After the shopping we had some lunch and then headed over to Mane blow dry bar to get our hair did.  I was super excited about this! 
I hung out with this cute little dog while i waited
I went with the "Wave to your fans" look.  The girl that did my hair was super nice, and it was fun to have someone do your hair for you.  I liked the way she did my hair, but i really hated my bangs, i didn't like them because she curled them too and i just felt like i looked funny.  But other than that, i was happy with my service :)  After our hair appointment we made a stop at H&M, and I'm so glad that we did because..... i found the cutest pink skinny jeans!!! I was SO happy to have found them and they were only $20! How awesome is that?! Anyway, after all of the shopping fun, we FINALLY got ready (in the parking garage btw, lol) we headed to dinner to meet up with our other friends. 
We went to Stika & Spruce, and I'm not going to lie, i was NOT excited about eating here.  I did not understand the menu AT ALL.  Yekta has a thing with taking me to places that take me out of my comfort zone, and this definitely did! The place was super cute and small but i was not excited to eat there! Leah, Ting, and Maite all met up with us there.  We decided to order a little bit of everything on the menu and eat family style.  Im glad that we did it that way, because it gave me a chance to try everything out and i didn't have to commit to one thing.  And i have to say, the food was SUPER yummy! I didn't think that i was going to like anything but everything was so good! I was pretty proud of myself for giving the food a try.  We spent about 3 hours there, seriously, we also got dessert, which was great too! 
Me at dinner

After dinner, we headed over to The Baltic Room,  for some drinks and dancing.  We got there pretty early, so we were able to get happy hour drinks, which is always awesome! And since we were so early, we also managed to find a place to sit and chat.  
Leah, me, Yekta, & Ting
And again :)
It was a really fun day & night with the girls, I'm really glad that we did that!

Sunday
I got to bust out my new pink skinny jeans! I was so excited to wear them! The 1st thing Jon said to me was that they were so bright, i didn't think that they were! lol. 
Love them!!!
Sunday was pretty low key, Jon and I just went to Target and to Tony's for lunch.  On the way home we stopped at baskin robbins for ice cream, and on the way home we noticed this:
Lol, can you tell pink is my favorite color?! 

2 comments:

  1. Wendy Burns you crack me up lady! I'm famous now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pink pants are darling! you rock them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...