Thursday, January 26, 2012

Anniversary date recap

Tuesday Jon and I celebrated our 6 month wedding anniversary, and we had a great time.  We went out to dinner at the Purple Cafe in Kirkland.  It was such a nice dinner :) Jon did a good job picking this place out.  The only thing that i didn't like about the place was that they don't have any booths, so all the tables are just out in the middle of the place, i was wanting it to be more romantical.  The dinner and wine was so good tho, thats what really sold me on the place was the dinner and wine, so yummy!!! I definitely want to go back there sometime!  After dinner we came back home and watched Burlesque.  I also busted out my new leopard print boots, i was a little nervous to wear them because they are pretty tall but they weren't hard to walk in at all.  We had a great time together.  I love being married to Jon, he is so sweet!









My boots!!!

Not the best picture of me AT ALL, but here we are at dinner celebrating :)


The yummy dessert!!!

I think he looks cute here, even though the flash was BLINDING him 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...