Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve traditions

Here is a recap of our Christmas Eve......
I started my day with mimosas and breakfast.  Actually breakfast wasn't that great, unfortunately!  I found a recipe on pinterest, but it wasn't good at all.  I followed the directions step by step, ol well,  we still had a good morning :)

Our little Miley spending time with her daddy...

After breakfast, we decided to head to Old Navy because i had a groupon that i needed to use.  This is my super cute outfit that i wore today.  I love my tights and my skirt....

my Cute hubby sporting his new duck hat..

After shopping at old Navy, i got 2 new sweaters.  We decided to check out the ceramic shop across from old Navy.  I have been looking for a personalized Christmas ornament for this Christmas that represented us and living in Washington, but I've had no luck.  SO we decided to make our own, which is such a better idea!  So we each made an ornament.  Jon's says "Married Christmas" and my says "2011 Burns, WA" and with our names on the back.  I love it!







After all of the ornament fun, we went and took a picture with Santa! lol.  We are such dorks but i think its cute and fun :)  This is definitely something that Jon and I will be doing every Christmas eve! After all of that fun, we went home and started on our Mexican Christmas Eve dinner.  I made Mexican rice, beans and chicken with flour tortillas.  The chicken didn't turn out as good as i hoped, but everything else turned out well and Jon and I enjoyed our dinner very much.  Ill eventually get a whole lot better with cooking Mexican dinners.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...