Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

I am SO happy writing this post because i am writing it off my NEW laptop!!!! I am so excited and happy that Jon got me a laptop.  I have been wanting one for a very long time and have never had one before, so when i opened this gift i couldn't be happier.  I love Jon and how wonderful he is to me!  I also got the 3DS that i have been wanting for a very long time now too, some jeans, gloves, modern family - second season, a Jodie Picoult book -  which i already have, so ill just return it for another book that i want and an hello kitty iPhone charger for my car.  He also gave me a really sweet card.  He did such a good job this Christmas and spoiled me VERY much! I love him!  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun Christmas!!! I have a macbook and it seriously has made my life :)
    You should check out my blog, I think that you would enjoy it!

    http://breezydaysblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...