Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Preparations

Jon and I got our Christmas Eve & Day dinner shopping done.  Christmas Eve we will be having a Mexican dinner, since i grew up celebrating Christmas on Christmas eve. My mom, sisters and I always get together on Christmas eve morning and make tamales.  Then we all gather together for dinner that night, eat our delicious tamales and then stay up till midnight to open presents.  I'm sad that I wont be spending Christmas eve with my family, this will be my 1st time being away from them.  But i am excited to start new traditions with Jon and as we start a family!

These tortillas are seriously the BEST!!! They taste just like home and the fresh ones my mom would always make for us. 

Miley sporting her new shirt her and cuddling with her favorite toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...