Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Its my FRIDAY!!!

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, today was my Friday.  I'm so excited to have a 4 day weekend! I wish this happened every week!  Anyway, Jon took Miley to the groomers today so that she can be pretty for Thanksgiving tomorrow.  I picked her up from the groomers on my way home, she looks so cute with her new haircut.  I love her so much!

Once Jon got home we hung out for a while and then headed to Filos for some yummy pizza, we just cant seem to get enough of this place.  The pizza is just that good! We got the Hawaiian pizza this time.  It was delicious of course!
After pizza, we got some last minute things at QFC and then headed to Chris and Ainaras to hang out, and for the boys to plan their black Friday shopping trip.  They are so funny, they are planning on sitting out in front of Best Buy until the open on midnight Thanksgiving night to get the best deals.  Lets so how that goes! 
Once we got home, we took Miley out to pee and got ready for bed, then out of no where, all of the power went out! It was really creepy! We used our phones to make out way into the kitchen to grab some candles, I don't understand why the power went out, the weather wasn't that bad tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...