Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy life

I just have to say that i am happy! I am happy with the life that Jon and I have together.  Every time i think about us and our life, i cant help but smile.  Jon makes me so happy and i am so happy that he is my husband.  Even though we are far away from all of our family and friends and i currently have a really boring job, i am happy.  I'm happy that Jon and I moved to Seattle together and we are figuring out life together.  Everything that we do together just makes us so much stronger.  I'm really excited for our future together and for our future babies! I can not wait until we have babies!
Jon and I are going to spend our first Thanksgiving together as our own family and i cannot wait.  I'm excited to cook dinner and get dressed up to eat and just spend time together.  I'm excited to start our own family traditions so when we have kids we can pass them on to them.  It makes me happy that Jon goes along with all of my crazy and cheesy ideas, he just smiles and tells me how cute i am.  I'm so lucky to have some one like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...