Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shopping

This morning, Holly and I got up at 10:30 and got ready to go shopping at the Woodburn outlets. It was a sunny Saturday which was really nice. We went to the Coach outlet because Holly wanted a new bag for school, she found this super cute black messenger bag, I wish I could of gotten a new coach purse but I have to be good with my money right now :( We also went to Pac sun where I found 2 cute shirts, which only come out costing me $13 for both, I was very proud of myself! lol. After shopping Holly suggested we go to David’s Bridal to try on some wedding dresses. I've been a little nervous about trying on dresses because I feel like once I try the dresses on this whole wedding is going to feel so much more real. I was literally shaking when we got to David’s bridal because I was so nervous, I never thought that I would be but I definitely was. I’m glad we went tho because I found a dress I really liked, but I don’t want to commit to it yet because I want to look at other dresses too. I also tried on a few ball gowns, which is the kind of dress I've always wanted, the moment I tried it on I knew that I did not want a ball gown after all, I felt Ridiculous!! But I did try on the 1st dress that I liked again because it was so pretty. After David’s bridal we decided to go to Betsy Johnson because I REALLY want my bridesmaids to wear super cute Betsy Johnson dresses. Holly had fun trying on a few and I talked to one of the girls that works there and she gave me her card because she said that she can help pick the dresses out once were ready to come in and buy them, I'm sooo excited! After that we went to the Hello Kitty store and I bought some cute hello kitty candy, which I will give to my bridesmaids on Wednesday when I let them know that I want them to be in the wedding, I'm super excited!!!

After all of this shopping we finally headed home to watch the Duck game with our friends, Jon was home the whole time getting out place ready to have people over for the game. Everyone was already at our place when I got home. We watched the game and had a few beers, of course the Ducks won again. I love watching the duck games with friends, they are so much fun!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...