Monday, September 27, 2010

Portland

Today Jon and I made plans to go to dinner with David and Correy. So after work, I rode the bus to Tigard, stopped at my mom’s house for about 45 mins so I could give her a check for my car insurance and also so she could see my ring, because she was in California when Jon proposed. It was nice to see her and we also talked about the wedding. She is so excited, as my whole family is, I keep stressing out over everything when I know I should just relax, I just want everything to be planned already so I can just concentrate on all the fun little things. After my mom’s house, Jon and I went home to check on Miley and then we head over to David and Correy’s, they just moved to a new place so we were meeting them at their apartment. I really like their new place, its downtown and in the middle of everything so they can just walk everywhere. While we were there, I gave Correy a card with the Hello Kitty candy asking her to be a bridesmaid, she was so excited and happy that I asked her to be in the wedding, and I'm glad that she is, were going to have a lot of fun together. Jon also asked David if he would be a groomsmen and he said yes too. If it wasn’t for David and Correy, Jon and I would have probably never met, so of course they must be in the wedding! So after all of that, we walked to Safeway and bought a bottle of wine, and then walked to the Macaroni Grill for dinner. Dinner was so yummy and it was nice that we were able to bring in our own bottle of wine. After dinner we walked around downtown and stopped in at another bar for a drink and then headed back to their place. It was a fun night and I'm happy to have them both in our wedding. Wednesday, I let the rest of my bridesmaids know that they have been selected! Can’t wait!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...