Friday, September 24, 2010

Hotseat!!!

Holly texted me earlier today and asked if she could spend the night, because she’s currently living at home while Matt is away and her mom has been driving her crazy. I told her it was fine because Jon and I didn't have any plans for the night.
When Jon and I got home, we went to dinner at Magolian Grill right by our house to talk about our upcoming engagement party, we had to get our guest list made for Alyson, so we worked on that and just talked about the things we want on our special day. Then we went home and Holly texted me and said that she wanted to go out and get a drink when she got off work, which was fine with me :) So after Holly got off work, she picked me up and we went to Hotseat for a few drinks. I haven't been to hotseat in so long since Jon and I live so far away now, it was nice to hang out there but it was kinda boring, Patty came out to meet up with us too; we then left hotseat and went to Mixers. We hung out there for a little while and then headed home. We got home late but we have to get up early tomorrow to go shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...