Monday, August 30, 2010

New Vacum!!!

Today after work i wanted to go to Target to get some cleaning supplies because I’ve been getting really anxious about our place getting messy with our new dog. So after work Jon and I headed to Target. We got a bunch of new cleaning supplies and some doggie carpet cleaner. I’ve been telling Jon that i want a new vacuum because I hate the one that we have. I really like the new bag less ones, so for a while now, I’ve been nagging at Jon that i want a new one. So while we were at Target we decided to look at them and see how much they cost and many of them were on sale. So Jon started to compare the prices and such and we ended up getting a really nice BAG LESS vacuum! I was so excited! So as soon as we got home, Jon put it together and off i went, vacuuming our downstairs and making it look nice. I feel so much better now that we got a new vacuum and cleaned up our place from all of the Miley mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...