Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rockfest!!!!

Today Jon and I went to Rockfest with a few of his guy friends. Rock is not my kind of music at all but i enjoy going to concerts with Jon and rock is his all-time favorite kind of music. Nate, Matt and Ryan met up with us at our house and we all carpooled over to the Washington County Fairgrounds, there were soo many people there and the line to get in was so long we thought that we would have to wait in line for a long time before we got in, but the line moved pretty fast. Once we got in, we had to wait in line for the beer garden, where we also met up with Travis and Jourdan. There were so many people there and it was fun to people watch, because the people around us were SO "Interesting"! lol. Jon and I ended up taking a cab back home before 2 of Jon's favorite bands even played because we weren't felling too well. I’m glad that we went home early because we got the chance to grab dinner and spend some time with Miley. I love my puppy! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...