Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bathroom Redo

So Jon and I have been living in our house for about 7 months now, and my brian has been going crazy with ideas on what I want to get done to our place.  Ive gotten a few rooms done, actually only 2, lol.  But right now I want to show my main level bathroom redo :)

Our main level has a small half bath, and it was so boring! The walls were yellowish brown and the vanity was a dark shinny oak.  So I decided to redo it with a beach theme in mind.  If I can't live by the beach, ill make myself a beach bathroom!!! lol.

I of course was too excited to get started, that I didn't even think about taking before pics :( and the listing photos are way too pretty to show the real yuckiness.

I was able to redo the entire bathroom, including the sanding of the vanity and painting the walls in 4 days, while Jon was out of town.  I love doing home projects!!

So, heres our bathroom:::


A picture frame from our honeymoon with a photo from our 3yr wedding anniversary.
A lil sailor statute that Jon has had for a while
An awesome "B" find from T.J Max :)
A cute sign Jon surprised me with when we lived in San Jose

We found the seagull at an antique store, I was very excited! lol
And of course Hello Kitty has to make an appearance  
The shelf is from Ikea and so is the plant :)
Picture frame is from Santa Cruz that we got on my 30th birthday
And the photos are from my 30th birthday and Christmas 2012
The sailor statue is another find from the antique store
Sign is from T.J Max also - Its Team Burns forever :)
And one more Tj Max find :)  
Jon and I are so happy with the way the bathroom turned out.  Its so bright and happy, now I just have to make the rest of the house bright and happy.  Im taking our house room by room, because then I just get super overwhelmed with all of the ideas I have running through my head, lol.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...