Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Happy Friday!

I am so happy that its friday! Not only does Jon come home from being in Cali all week, but my mom arrives from Oregon tomorrow afternoon!
FaceTime with my lovie
My cuddle buddy while daddy is out of town
Im so excited to have my mom here for mothers day and for an entire week! I haven't seen my mom since I was in Oregon last, which was in August.  I think thats the longest Ive gone without seeing my mom, so it'll be nice to have her home with me & my little sister for a week!
My momma and I !
Hope everyone has a great Mothers day weekend!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I'm so happy you'll be getting to see all of your loves this week! Have a great day with the family!

    xoxo
    Andie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...