Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Quick lil tour :)

Jon left to Oklahoma Sunday, so sunday night was me and Michelle's 1st night home alone in the new house, and neither one of us got any sleep!  I was just getting used to sleeping alone in our old place, and now its time to readjust!

Anyway, we have been getting lots of request for a look into our house.  Our place is still a work in progress and we still have boxes everywhere, but I thought I'd give you a peek inside our little home form the pics that were posted on Zillow.  The same pictures that we originally saw, that made us fall in love with the place.

The front of the new Burns residence :)
The living room, it is to the left as you come into the house
Another living room view.  We love all of the windows and all of the sunshine that pours in
The formal dinning room
Love the window with the street view :)
Our kitchen, which we want to update with some granite countertops.  I also want to paint the cabinets  white, which is on my to do list
The sellers took the fridge in the picture, our new one is better! lol  And the stove will eventually get updated to stainless steel to match the other appliances. 
Im a big fan of all of the windows and all of the natural light 
We have 4 bedrooms upstairs, and the 5th one in the basement.  We have a bathroom in our bedroom and theres also another bathroom in the hallway, which my little sister uses.
our mater bedroom.  To the left there are some 3 big windows, love it!
We want to paint this room a shade of gray, and do something fun with the wall the bed is against, maybe some fun chevron? 
Our master bath.  To the right of this is a walk in closet, which is a little small, so Jon is using that for himself. 
This bedroom is turning into my walking closet!!  Im in the process of getting it put together, and I love it already!!!  I want to paint it and can't wait to make it into my girly dressing room
This is currently my little sisters room
This room is turning into my craft room / reading room.  Im excited to finally have a craft room put together, without having to dig into a bunch of boxes!  We can also use this room as a guest room :)
The basement! Jon's happy place in the house :) 
Another basement view.  The door on the left leads to the laundry room, nothing too exciting! lol To the right, is a little hallway leading to the 5th bedroom along with another full bathroom.

The final room, which is a guest room / music room for Jon. 
 Now onto the backyard! yay!
View from the patio
I really love our pool!
And one last backyard view.
And thats our new home :)  Jon and I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to purchase this house!  We are so excited to finally settle down and not have to worry about moving anytime soon :)  We are looking forward to all of the new adventures the homeownership entails!

Oh and 1 last thing:
My new super cute house key that Jon surprised me with :)


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So happy for you and your family. <3 Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! How cool!! It's beautiful!! Love it! =) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there lady! I'm a new follower :)
    Just wanted to say WOW to the house! It is beautiful and that you get to have all those extra rooms for you and for what you want to do! My extra rooms have become my guest rooms...I should do what you are doing with the extra rooms though!
    I also have the same project in the kitchen, I would like to paint my cabinets white, my friends say no, but I feel it doesn't match the rest of my house ;)
    Anywho...love your little neck of the woods.
    You can stop by to visit mine when you want :)

    xoxo
    <a href="http://www.andiestravelingpants.blogspot.com>Andie's Traveling Pants</a>

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...