Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weekend update!!!

The weekend never seems long enough! Sundays are always a sad day for me because Monday is right around the corner.
Love being able to go home to my lunch break!
Friday was an awesome night because Jon and I headed to the Emblem 3 concert.  They were on XFactor about 2 years ago, they ended up getting 3rd place, but now they have a CD out, have gone on tour with Selena Gomez, and now are doing their own tour.  Jon got me tickets for the concert back in December, and I have been counting down the days!  Anyway, they are surfer guys with fun music, they sound a little reggae.  I'm glad Jon is such a good sport and doesn’t mind doing things like this with me.  Most of the concert attendees where teenage girls, lol, but we had a lot of fun, and I was happy that I finally got to see them in concert and got to come home with a new t-shirt :)
Jon and I before we headed out

Enjoying the sunshine and some drinks before Emblem 3 got on stage

Boo to not being able to take good pictures! Sad day!
Saturday, Jon and our friend Curtis golfed, while Michelle and I hung out with Curtis fiancĂ©, Lindsey.  We hung out at her house went out for some drinks, and then met back up with the guys in Tempe with some other friends for dinner.  
Me, Michelle and Lindsey enjoying the sunshine and mimosas!

Dinner with friends
Sunday, the 3 of us met up with Curtis and Lindsey again, because Lindsey forgot her car keys in Jon’s car, so we went out to sushi.  Then we spent the rest of our Sunday relaxing at home, we barbequed for dinner and just enjoyed a sunny Arizona day!
Miley watching over our snacks

Frozen yogurt love :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...