Thursday, May 2, 2013

Something I'm good at....


Making people feel special and appreciated…
Ever since I can remember, I’ve always made my own cards, and notes, to give to people, whether it be a birthday card or just a lil card to say “hi! Thanks for being you!”  The few times that I have purchased a card to give, friends & family have responded by saying something about how they wish they had received one of my special homemade cards.
I think the reason behind homemade cards & notes being so special is because they are homemade, because believe me, sometime I had a card over and think to myself “Oh man, I hope they like it!” lol
You don’t even need anything fancy to make a special card.  The 2 main things you need is paper, duh, and some markers, of course you can always use stickers and all that other fancy stuff!
The thing that makes this so special is because you are giving this card or note to someone just out of the blue and who doesn’t love getting a nice lil note or card letting you know how awesome you are?

Here are some examples of simple notes and cards I’ve made for Jon that have been a big hit!







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...