Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 3 of the May challenge....


Things the make me uncomfortable........

I could probably go on and on about things that make me uncomfortable, but here my top 3.

Mustard, like I have a fear of it.  I can’t touch it because I feel like the smell will be on me forever.  Just thinking about it makes me shudder, ugh! When Jon eats it, I wont kiss him for a while afterwards, he usually has to brush his teeth or chew some gum.  And by the way, did any of you ever see the mustard episode of my strange addiction? I would have to change the channel when the previews would come one, the guy would rub that crap all over his face and brush his teeth with it, YUCK!!!

People standing too close to me when I’m waiting in line…. It makes me angry and makes me want to yell at them.  Personal space please???!!! It’s even worse when I move to get some space and they move closer! Get the hint!

Driving on the freeway, which I do every day of my life, but it still makes me uncomfortable, and I always take the quickest exit that I can to get off.  I just always imagine terrible things while driving on the freeway, and now living in California it makes it worse.  People drive CRAZY around here, and it freaks me out! I do feel a lot safer in my new car, but I still get really uncomfortable.  Oh and I get super uncomfortable when I’m driving on the freeway and there’s bumper to bumper traffic.  If I was a rich celebrity, I would NEVER drive, that would be awesome.  I don’t drive on the weekends unless I have to, husband hates that he has to drive everywhere.

I probably sound like a freak to you now, but really just writing this post makes me have a little bit of anxiety, expeically thinking about the 1st point…. Ugh! Gotta go!

Happy Friday!!!!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...