Friday, May 10, 2013

So Embarrassing!

Day 10, Friday: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill.

Jon and I are the roundup in 2009
In 2008, Jon took me back to his hometown of Pendleton, Oregon.  We were headed there for the towns big rodeo, the Pendleton Round up.  I was really excited because this was my 1st time going to a rodeo, and also because this would be my 1st time visiting the town and meeting his extended family.  The 1st day we went to the rodeo, I, being the city girl, decided to wear a dress and flip flops.  Our 1st stop was the porter potties.  After using one of the stalls, I come out and stand there, in the middle of everyone waiting for Jon to come out.  As I'm standing there, I see this lady walking straight towards me, and she DID NOT look friendly, so I was a little worried, like is she going to try and pick a fight with me??? As she gets closer, she leans in and whispers in my ear “Your dress is caught in the back” and walked away.  I stood there for a second, trying to figure out what she meant by that, and then it hit me! The tie on the back of my dress was caught in my underwear and I had been standing there with my butt out for everyone to see! I was SOOO embarrassed!!! Jon finally comes out, and I just grab him and walked away as fast as I could, laughing.  I could not believe it! Jon was so confused, so once we were a safe distance from everyone that saw my butt, I told him about it.  I still laugh about that, and now I always make sure my dress is completely down, as it should be, before I walk out of the rest room.

Oh and here is another one, Valentines day 2012... Link to that wonderful post here.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. Too funny :) I am so paranoid about that happening, I always double check! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...