Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear Husband, Your reaction last night after the mini earthquake we had was priceless.  You were so cute running around, googling it, and talking about it over and over again.  I couldn't help but just laugh :)

Dear Miley, You are just too sweet and cute! How did I get so lucky to have such a sweet lil doggie like you?!

Dear Meagan, I got my goodies yesterday!!! I loved them! Thank you so much! You are so sweet and am so happy to have been connected with you!

Dear Meat, We have been broken up now for about a month and it feel SO good! But I have to admit, I was very tempted yesterday at dinner, watching Jon enjoy those carnitas tacos at the taqueria made me a little jealous.  But I will continue to be strong and stay away from you, thank you!

Dear Mom, I'm sad that I cant spend Mothers day with you this year, BUT ill  be seeing you next weekend and will have presents! I cannot wait!

Dear Home ownership, I cannot wait to be in your club! Ive been dreaming about this for a long time now.  I hope our talking with the lender brings us good news and that our meeting with the real estate agent on Sunday will be even better!

Dear Husband, I am so excited for this summer and all of the fun adventures we are planning!





post signature

3 comments:

  1. ahh good luck with the home buying!! that is always SO exciting!! hope it goes well!

    a new follower!

    heather
    honeebeeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I experienced my first earthquake last year in DC, and I was terrified! Total freak out mode.

    New Follower! Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so welcome! I'm glad you got everything OK. :) I'm glad we got to connect too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...