Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines day swap fun!!!


So I signed up for this awesome valentines day swap and got I was lucky enough to have Kayla, from My Kind of Yellow, who is just too cute! as my swapper and boy did she do a great job!  She definitely understood the kind of girl I am and what I love.
Hello Kitty, PINK, and polka dots!! Thats all Wendy! :)
Kayla, Thank you SO much for my awesome gifts, I love and appreciate them so much! I hope everyone was lucky enough to have an awesome swapper and had a Valentines day filled with love!

Erin & Megan, thank you so much for putting this swap together!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! This makes me so happy. I am so glad you love it and it got there smoothly!! :-) Do you know whats funny, you have pink AND polka dots on in your photo up above (of you and your man!) SO cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss, that's my girl!! Haha- Kayla did great! She definitely picked up on that Hello Kitty love of yours ;) Super cute! TGIF and thanks for joining in on the swap!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...