Friday, January 25, 2013

Hi friends!!!!

Hello blog world! I just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm still here and plan on returning to my old bloggin ways soon!

Life just gets so busy at the beginning of the year for Jon and I, that I have a hard time posting, but hopefully next month, Ill have lots of fun post for everyone!

Here is a little preview of our life through instagram, you can always follow me on there, since I'm addicted to that AP! My user name is: wendyburns

We redid our bedroom, and I just love it! Jon actually loves it too, when we 1st made the change, he kept commenting on how happy he was with the outcome, yay me!
We had friends from Portland spend MLK weekend with us! SO much fun! Ill be posting about our fun adventures soon
My life at work has been revolved around our big office move.  Here is a preview of my brand new office! I love it! And I get a super cute light purple wall! Ill post my new office once I get moved in :)
My current office.... I will not miss it AT ALL! and I def will NOT miss those darn orange crates! I think ill have nightmares about them for a while! lol

Took Miley to the vet Tuesday, which is inside petsmart, lucky girl walked out with 2 new sweaters.  Here she is sporting her new Lil Wayne hoodie.  She thinks shes so cool in it, shes such a gangster!
Another sneak peek of a blog post to come! The AWESOME shirts I made for Mr. Burns, our friends and I.  We are headed to Palm Springs tomorrow afternoon for 5 whole days, so I made us couple shirts, I am so excited for everyone to wear them so we can take awesome pictures together.  My husband thinks I'm crazy because I've been obsessing over them for a few weeks now :)

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. U will b passing us on ur way to Palm Springs. We need a couple retreat that is for sure have fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...