Monday, December 17, 2012

A very Burns Christmas

Jon and I got our home decorated and ready for Christmas a few days after Thanksgiving.  Our place looks so cute and cozy now with all of the happy Christmas decorations, I love it. Ill let the pictures do the talking :)
Getting our tree ready


ooohhhh nnnooo!
The princess enjoying a treat in front of the tree
Checking out the tree from the couch
My 2 loves

Playing with my lil princess.  She makes my heart happy!
Christmas crafts!










The Burns Christmas 2012

2 comments:

  1. Love your tree and all the decor! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love all the decor! I really want a christmas countdown thingy... those are adorable! Also I love your pooch :) Mine is quite the princess too. She owns us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...