Thursday, November 29, 2012

Guess who got a new car??!!!‏


A part of Jon’s position as a manger, he gets a company car.  His company gives you the option of either using their company car or they give you a certain amount of money a month to spend on your personal car. 
 
When Jon 1st got promoted, we chose to just take the company car, because at the time, Jon and I only had 1 car and we didn’t want to go through the hassle of buying another car, so we just left it in his company’s’ hands. 
 
Having the company car has been great for us, but we realized that it would be a smarter investment to buy our own car and pay it off while Jon is working with his company.  And if anything would ever happen and he chose to leave his position, he would still have a car.  So about 2 weeks ago, Jon started the fun process of looking for new cars and comparing prices and such.  
 
By that Friday afternoon, Jon called me and asked me to email him our car insurance information, and then proceeds to tell me that he needs it in order to drive off in his new car!  I didn’t think getting a new car would have been this easy, but when Jon puts his mind to something, its done before you know it!
 
Jon ended up getting a 2010 Mercedes Benz’s, which is a car I never thought that we would be owners of at our age.  Jon definitely deserves this car! He works so hard and always puts me and our needs before himself, he is such a selfless husband, that when he 1st started talking about getting a car, I let him know that I supported him in whatever car he wanted to get, as long as we could afford it of course! Lol
The picture of his new car, that he texted to me.... after he bought it!  
My proud and hard working hubby! 
This is Jon’s 1st car of his own! As a teenager and in college he drove his parents old 92 Honda accord, then back in 2008 it started to die, so Jon and I then became a 1 car family, with only my car.  Which worked out in Oregon because I rode public transportation to work, then when he got promoted to Washington, he got the company car. 

BUT NOW, he is a proud owner of his very own car! I think he likes his car more then me now :( lol

3 comments:

  1. OMG Congratulations to Jon and his car!!! It's so awesome! You two are seriously in the place you need to be and amazing things keep happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's a super nice car!!! One of the perks about working for a company I suppose:) I hope wonderful things continue to come your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOO awesome! Good for him! hard work pays off!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...