Monday, November 19, 2012

Bonus dinner time!


Last Tuesday night, Jon and I got to dress up and celebrate all of his hard work and celebrated at his bonus dinner!! Jon’s regional manager flew in from Utah, and took Jon and I and also Jon’s area manager, Tom, out to dinner at Morton’s steakhouse.  We had such a great time, and I was VERY happy that I got to wear my new dress from Mod Cloth, that I got as my stylish surprise.  I’ll be honest, and when I first received the dress, I did not like it! But then I tried it on, and added a belt, and now I love the dress! Lol.  It can be worn with heels like I did on Tuesday night for a fancy look, or I can wear it with leggings and my tan boots for a more casual look, so awesome!
So proud of my man! 

Anyway back to our dinner.  We had a really great time, and it was really nice to have a special dinner for Jon and  recognize him  for all of his hard work from the past year.  He totally deserved it  because he works so hard for his company, and his company is so great about valuing and treat their employees well.  And of course, the dinner could not be complete without his regional manager handing over a nice check to Jon J  Jon wants to be responsible with the money, which we should be BUT we also should use a little bit of it to treat ourselves to a fun weekend getaway or even better vacation! Lol. 
The jumbo shrimp cocktail, SO good! 
Me, Jon, Tom (Jon's area manager), & Robert (The regional manager)

2 comments:

  1. How nice for your husband to be recognized for his hard work! Sounds like a very nice dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous in that dress!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...