Thursday, October 11, 2012

Headed home!

Jon and I are headed to Portland today and I am so excited!!!

Im excited to spend time with our family and friends that we have been missing and extra excited for our friends wedding!

Our good friends Koli & Kyle are getting married Saturday and I cannot wait to see their big day come together!

Koli & Kyle have been such great friends to Jon and I.  Koli was especially helpful with our wedding, she's seriously a rock star! She made sure my day ran smoothly and that everything went as I had planned!  Im so grateful for such a great friend as her!
Koli and I at my wedding
My friend Aubrey, who's getting married next year & I get to be a bridesmaid for!, Koli and I at dinner during one of my weekend visits :)
Im excited to see my mom, sisters nieces & nephews, spend time with our friends and hopefully check out my favorite bar in Portland "Bartini"

Since ill be in Portland until Sunday, I wont be on my blog BUT you can always follow me on instagram (wendyburns) for daily updates on what Jon and I are up to.

Hopefully I get some good news while I'm on my trip and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...