Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Settling into our new life

After Jon and I were homeless for 4 days, we finally got to move into our new place.  Of course, we didn't have much to move in BUT we were just happy to finally have a place to live!

This is what our life looked like for 4 days.
My fancy desk set up! 
We came prepared with our air mattress & bedding!
Our fancy living room living..... I think Miley looks so cute here! 
Poor Miley got sick from all of the stress of moving.  It broke my heart seeing my baby not feeling well.  Good thing she's back to her cute ol self again!
We fancy! lol
We got our place on Tuesday and our things arrived Saturday morning.  So we spent our Saturday morning & afternoon like this!
Spying from our balcony.  So glad that we had movers, I DID NOT want to move our things up 3 flights of stairs! 
Jon supervising! 
Miley and I also had our turn supervising! Our moving binder was SO helpful! I still plan on writing a post all about the moving binder!
Just a small part of all of boxes! Its hard moving from a townhouse to a tiny apartment!
I was SO happy when the truck was finally empty! 
Since we had worked all day moving in, instead of getting started on the unpacking, Jon and I decided to check out the pool :)

Jon and I found the best place to live! Everything we need is in walking distance, the grocery store, target, the mall and great places to eat, like this place!


And this place!....
But Jon and I have been good and been eating healthy, well trying to.... We've only gone to these places once.

We are still settling into our place.  We still have boxes around our place that we need to take to our storage unit, but we are getting there.  The hardest part is not having enough room for all of our things and having to keep half of our things in a storage unit, until we find a bigger place to live.  But we can make it work and we are happy to be finally living in California! Jon and I still haven't gone to the beach or checked out any of the awesome things around us, BUT we will be heading to the beach this weekend and I cannot wait! YAY!

Now its time for me to find a job!!!! I've been searching and doing everything that I can, but haven't had any luck yet!  Im really hoping that I find something great ASAP!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww yay!!!! So glad to hear you guys are getting a little more settled in. How far are you from the beach? Good luck on finding a job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...