Thursday, September 27, 2012

Our lil Princess

Miley has been getting all sort of spoiled since we moved and I think its starting to get to her head!

Back in Washington, we had a pretty good routine down for her, she had her "room" which is her crate.  Its not a little crate either, its huge for her!  Its a crate for a big lab, but we wanted to give her as much room as we could when she's in there.

Miley would spend her day in her crate while Jon and I were at work, and she would also sleep  in her crate every night.  We would only let her sleep with us as a special treat and on some weekends.  But now that has all changed!

She has slept with us every night since we moved, she actually growls at Jon when he comes to bed and tries to move her, such a brat!  And since I don't have a job yet, we spend our days together, me looking for a job and her, napping on a pink pillow on the couch.  She's really going to hate life when we have to go back to her old routine.

Here are some super cute pictures of her from the past month.....
Here is Miley out at the BAR! lol.  When she was staying with Jon's manager while we were staying at a hotel, he decided to take her to the bar with him one night.  I guess she was a hit there! 
Not wanting to get out of bed...
Tutoring her and putting a football helmet on her head! lol  She was not a fan! 
Do you see her little head behind the hello kittys?  She loves to take naps there
Im a little obsessed with her! She looks like a little baby here! 
Enjoying her treat from her Barkbox!
Napping her life away
Fresh from the groomers, How cute does she look???? I couldn't stop taking pictures of her with her new "do"
Happy with her new look and that the sunshine is out! 
After her haircut it was back to napping.
She thinks she's a real life baby, lol.  Love her!
Loves her daddy too
Showing off her new Halloween outfit! 
We had a very lazy Sunday last weekend :)
I love my Miley, she makes our life so happy and complete! I think I should just be a stay at home mom to her! lol, yea right! Jon would not be okay with that!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new header! Omg girl you have the world's best shoes. seriously!
    And Miley... what a sweet girl! I love her at the bar OMG!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...