Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Feliz Cumplianos a mi mami!!!

Today is my mom's 60th birthday! I just wanted to write a special post to her and let her know that I love her and appreciate everything she has done to rise me and my little sister.  My mom and dad separated the summer after my freshman year in HS, so she was left to raise my little sister and I.  She did an amazing job! She worked her butt off to provide for us and she raised us in a home filled with LOVE! I love my mom so much, she is a strong and amazing woman! Thank you mom for everything you sacrificed for Michelle and I! I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for you!
 I wish I could be home for her birthday so I can give her a hug and a special card, but I'm not, but I will be seeing her next week and I will make sure to hug her extra tight!

Love you forever mami! 
I might of been a handful as a kid.....
We had a special mother daughter dance at my wedding. "Mama's song" by Carrie Underwood
My mama with her 5 daughters and new son in law :)
Mothers Day 2012



3 comments:

  1. omg I seriously am tearing up looking at the pics of you and your mama and I almost lost it when i saw your mother/daughter dance. your mom is gorgeous, just like you! you two have the same smile :)

    Happy birthday a tu mamá!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your wedding dress is stunning!!

    new folower :)
    joanna-dan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...