Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 2 in Bremerton!

Woke up pretty early this morning and saw sea lions! I was pretty excited to see them out in the water hanging out on a dock. They were huge!
Zoomed in picture.  I was standing on the back deck.
Without any zooming
Miley and I enjoyed a quiet morning in the backyard. 
Shes loving the freedom of not having to be on a leash
After breakfast, the 4 of us headed out to check out a nearby Viking town, Poulsbo.  We had a fun time walking around and checking out the little shops. 
Chris wearing my cool hello kitty glasses.  Crazy boys!
This place looked so good!
I wish we would of gone inside for a treat but they looked pretty busy.
We also had lunch at a fish house while in Poulsbo.  We then went to Big 5 for fishing poles and gear!
Then we head back "home" to gear up to go fishing.  Jon and I had some issues getting out poles ready, so Chris helped us out.  I was really excited about my fishing pole because its pink and it lights up!  Of course i couldn't take my phone with me to go fishing, so i snapped a few before we heading out.
Ainara's dad was nice enough to let us take his boat out.
The 4 of us and Barkley ready for our fishing adventure!
Waving goodbye!

We didn't have any luck with the fish, but we had a lot of fun out there in the water.  We even saw a sea otter! He was about 15 feet away from us, and he was poking his head out of the water and looking at us, it was so cool! It was a little scary at times because i thought that we were going to tip over, thank goodness we didn't! When we got back, Ed (Ainara's dad) was already getting the oysters ready for the boys.  They loved them so much they asking for more today. 
They also decided to cook some up in butter and breadcrumbs

SO..... I decided to give the cooked oysters a try.  As you will see in the pictures below, i was very hesitant to eat one, but i did it! And even though i look disgusted in the pictures, they weren't as bad as i thought.  The butter definitely  helped with making them taste better!


hahaha my face here cracks me up
Ainara's parents made us such a good dinner tonight! We had flank stake with potatoes and veggies!
My wide selection of drinks for dinner. lol
After dinner, we spent some time out in the hot tub, and then hung out in the "party house" We had a fun time in there.  We found some old Cd's and danced to the "Macarena", the boys even decided to join us and did the dance with us! It was such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...