Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What a day!!


I got GREAT news this morning! I received THIS email from Seattle Children's Hospital:


  This totally made my day.  I was really starting to lose hope, and was feeling defeated.  But after this email, it completely restored my faith, as I've said before, i REALLY want this job.  So today all of my references were contacted, and i have my interview on Thursday morning.  Im really excited but of course a little nervous too.  My interview will be from 7:30 - 9:30, and ill be meeting with 3 Neurology doctors and the administrative team, so its going to be a busy morning.  Hopefully they like me and I get a job offer by the end of the week.  So please keep me your thoughts on Thursday morning.

Miley is VERY excited for mommy too! Look at her little tongue!
Jon and I were relaxing on the couch when he got home from work, and were watching planet earth and Miley was totally into the show too.  It was really cute!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED FOR YOU! I will send you lots of positive vibes for Thursday! YAY!!!!

    -Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the big interview! You'll do great hun!! Miley looks super cute watchin the tv haha!

    xxx Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...