Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Friday!!!!

I wish I was back in Mexico doing this!!!

Goodness, I am so happy that its Friday! Work has been painfully slow, more than usual, so I'm ready to get the heck out of here for the next 2 days. 

Our friends, Alyson & Andrew are coming up today, to spend the weekend with us.  I cannot wait to get my baby fix with Asher and Ayden.  There will be lots of video game playing with Ayden I'm sure!  Alyson was my matron of honor at my wedding and she seriously ROCKED! She had her baby Asher in June, and was STILL planning my bachelorette party while in the hospital with her new born baby.  I'm pretty lucky to have such an awesome best friend!

Alyson also has a blog that she writes, Peaceful Mamma. Her blog is about raising her 2 boys, photography and most importantly, living a healthy and organic life.

Cheers to good friends and a good life!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...