Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Vow

My friend Ainara and I are having a movie date tonight and watching "The Vow".  I am so excited! We both tried to get our guys to join us, but that didn't happen.  I would much rather watch it for the 1st time with a girlfriend.  They guys are happy they don't have to watch it and get a free night to hang out and do "guy things" which will pretty much consist of working out and playing video games! I think Ainara and I will have a much more exciting evening! lol

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Have FUN...I really want to see this, and I love Rachel McAdams! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her too! I wish she was doing this movie with Ryan Gosling instead though, they were so cute together in the notebook!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...