Tuesday, February 28, 2012

RIP Gunnar

A friend of mine passed away this weekend.  When I found out, I was sad, but it didn't really hit me that he's gone until Monday.  It is so sad to think that our friend is gone.  I can only imagine how his family and best friends feel losing a brother and someone as amazing as Gunnar. 
I'm not very good with my words when it comes to death, I don't know what to say or how to express my sadness over something like this.  All I can say is that I am sad that he left us so soon and heartbroken over this tragedy. 

I leave this post with a quote that a friend posted on FB that definitely describes how our friend lived his life:
People that live wild, on the edge, making everyday count as if it were their last, do they die early from this lifestyle?
Or do these people somehow know their time on this earth is short and use this unconscious knowledge to live everyday to the fullest?
I'd like to think the latter.

 (6/20/1983-2/26/12)
RIP Gunnar.  You will be terribly missed

3 comments:

  1. I'm very very sorry about this!:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this.....it made me so sad all over again! I miss him SO much. I can't express how much I hate that he is gone! Thank you for writing this!! I love you Wen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...