Friday, February 17, 2012

Its FRIDAY!

I am so glad that Friday is FINALLY here!! This week has really dragged on. Work has been slower than usual, so that has made my week feel ever longer!


I am so excited that I get a 3 day AND we have friends coming into town tonight to stay with us for the weekend. We are going to have so much fun together, Jon and I haven't seen Lauren & Jesse since our wedding, and that was over 6 months ago. Lauren was one of my beautiful bridesmaids and I miss her so much!

Anyway, we will be doing some wine tasting tomorrow, because Jon and I live right down the street from all the vineyards, I cannot wait!

Let’s just hope that the day just fly’s by! I'm ready to start my fun filled weekend!

The 4 of us, celebrating the day Jon proposed!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...