Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pen-Pal

I am so excited! I just signed up for the pen-pal match up with Amira over at Shades of Gray.  Im super excited for this, i love getting letters and notes in the mail.  I used to have a few pen-pals when we 1st moved to Oregon for quite a few years with my friends in California and my cousins, but we grew up and it all just stopped.  So i can't wait to get started with this! If you want to be a part of this fun too, head over to Amira's blog and sign up!

Anyway, we have another snow day today, the weather was so bad, that Jon has stayed home too.  Its currently snowing too.  Its pretty cool, i love that i work at a school and get paid snow days, super! Unfortunately, Jon has to use in personal time, but i am much happier with him safe at home with us, than out there in the road with the risk of getting stuck somewhere.  And as you can see, Miley is very happy that her daddy is home with us today.

3 comments:

  1. How adorable is your doggy!!! Oh my goodness :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pen pal has a cool blog! How did you find her? I want a pen pal too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girl running it isn't my pen pal, she's just the one that matched people up, but her blog is really cool, i like her a lot. i got matched up with a girl from Italy. I told you to sign up for it friend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...