Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy meal with no hello kitty???!!!!

So on my lunch today I went to McDonald's, I was just going to get my usual, 4pc chicken nuggets and fries BUT I noticed that they now had Hello Kitty happy meals toys, so of course i went with that instead! I was so excited to see my new cute Hello Kitty surprise but what do i find inside???!!! I stupid Barbie head! UGH!!! I was NOT happy, but there was nothing i could do about it because i was already driving back to work.  SOOO ANNOYING! Why would they do that??!!! So now ill have to go back and get another kids meal to get my toy.  Anyway, the kids meal box was cute and what made me happy was the SUPER cute fry holder.  It a little mini one.  I love it, so I saved it, lol. 
Wore my new skirt to work today, it was super comfy and super cute!
Torturing Miley.  My poor doggie! lol.  This is the Santa outfit we got her.  She was NOT happy with the thing on her head.  She seriously sat like this on the couch until i took it off her head.  I felt kinda bad for her, so I'm going to return it. Theres not point in keeping it of she hates it THIS much.  Maybe ill just make her a cute little Christmas TUTU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...