Saturday, October 23, 2010

I said YES to the dress!!!!

I had to be up early this morning to meet up with my mom and sisters. We went back to Charlotte's because i wanted my mom’s approval on the dress i will wear on my big day. I tried on the 2 dresses that i really liked the last time i went and then i also tried on a few others. There was a designer from "Say yes to the dress" at Charlotte's today and she picked out a dress that she wanted me to try on. It was a fun dress to try on but it definitely wasn't a Wendy dress. It was too much of a sexy dress, which is not me! Anyway, i 1st tried on the fun dress that i really liked. The whole bottom of the dress is big flowers and its soo pretty. My mom liked it and thought it looked nice but she wasn't in love with it, my sisters felt the same way. I then tried on my other favorite dress and my mom loved it, it had a big long train and it is very traditional, but i still wasn’t sure if it was the one. I just feel like the traditional dress is too safe for me, and i want something that's going to stand out and set me apart. I then tried on a few others but the whole time, i knew that it was going to be either the traditional one or the fun one. I decided that i would try them on again. I tried on the fun one 1st and instantly, my mom and sisters realized that this was the dress. My mom could tell how happy I looked and felt in it, she actually almost cried! :) But yea, the fun one is totally me, its fun and funky but still princess and it’s definitely the perfect dress for a vineyard wedding. The only downfall on this is that it’s an expensive dress, but my mom and i compromised and she paid for half and I'm going to pay for the other half when my dress arrives. I'm so happy with my dress; i cannot wait to wear it on my big day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...