Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dog Park

Jon and I took Miley for a walk at a nearby Frisbee Golf course, which also has walking trials. Before we headed to the park, Jon bought me a Carmel Apple Spice, and believe me, it was a hassle to find one! 1st we went to the drive through Starbucks by our place and they were out of apple juice, then we decided to go to the Starbucks inside boarders and they were out too! So we had to drive over to Safeway and we were lucky to find it there, my goodness! I didn't know that the caramel apple spice's we so popular! We only went to 3 different Starbucks because they are all within a block of each other and they were on our way to the park. Anyway, Miley really enjoyed herself at the park, she was going CRAZY! She didn't know where to look/sniff/or walk! I thought the walk would have tired her out but nope, once we got home she began running laps around the couch. I need to seriously record her doing this because its sooo freaking funny, she just has so much energy! I think we’ll do the same thing with her tomorrow, since we are having some really nice fall weather at the moment.
We also watched "The Human Centipede" last night, and OMG! That was horrible! 1st of all the acting was really bad and 2nd it was just stupid! Jon and I were expecting a scary creepy movie but it wasn't at all. Yes, the concept human centipede sounds disgusting and creepy, which it was, i just think that the movie was badly made and they could have done a lot more with it. That movie was a waste of our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...