Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bridesmaids!!!

Holly and Alyson picked me up from work today and we headed to Melt to meet up with Janet. I’ve been planning a happy hour with all the girls that i want in the wedding but it just didn't seem to work out since everyone has different schedules. Lauren couldn't make it because she had to work late and Patty couldn't make it because it’s hard for her to have any free time with all of her kids, so it was just Alyson, Holly and Janet, which was okay with me :) It was nice to hang out with the girls and catch up. They were all very excited and happy that i had asked them to be part of the wedding. I can’t wait for all of the festivities that we will be having this year; I'm so excited for everything!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...