Thursday, September 30, 2010

Aerie @ Eagels Landing

I’ve been looking at venues for a while now trying to find the perfect place for our big day. One of the issues that I've been having is that all of the venues that i like are all inclusive venues, which means they provide the catering, which isn't what i was looking for. I really want to have a wedding that shows my background and ethnicity, so i really wanted to have authentic Mexican food at our wedding but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Jon and I decided that since we can’t have our wedding catered by the caterer that i want; we’ll just have our rehearsal dinner catered by the Mexican restaurant, which will make me happy :) Anyway, i found Aerie at Eagles Landing and i liked it so we made an appointment to check it out yesterday. It was a nice lil place with a golf course and miniature golf. I liked that you could have your entire wedding outside and not have to worry about have a big tent, which is what i don't want. It was a cute place but Jon and I didn't love it, so were going to keep looking. There is a vineyard in Salem that i love! And were going to check out that place sometime next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...