Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Our Palm Springs Vacation!


Back in January, Jon and I headed to Palm Springs for 5 days with our good friends Janet & Phil.  Janet and I went to middle school and high school together, but didn’t start hanging out until after we graduated, funny how life works!  We were bridesmaids in each other’s weddings, and our husbands get along great! I love it!  We also referrer to each other as each other’s “Twin” :)
Jon and I on our way to Palm Springs! YAY!
Pretty cloud views 
We arrived on a Saturday evening, so we just went out to dinner, to  a sports bar so the guys could watch the Blazers game, and then we spent the rest of the evening relaxing and hanging out in the hot tub.
My twin and I
The husbands

I crafted us awesome "Couples Retreat 2013" shirts for the 4 of us.
They are so cool!
The next day, Sunday, the guys golfed all afternoon, so Janet and I decided to go hiking.  We had so much fun, and it was so beautiful, I plan on doing a blog post all about our hike, but here is a lil sneak peek!
After golf and our hike, we went out for margaritas and a bromance ensued :)
Monday, we ventured out together as a group and headed to LA to go to Knott’s Berry Farm.  That was a long and fulfilled day, which will also be getting its own blog post!

Tuesday, guess what the guys did?  Yup they golfed, so Janet and I had a girls day with manis/pedies and some shopping.
The golf course the guys golfed at on Tuesday morning.
The guys
Mr. Burns & I
When Janet and I picked up the guys, we decided to have a little photo shoot :)


I love that we had such a relaxing time on this trip, nothing was really planned and we just took each day as it came.  And it was great to spend some quality time with our good friends.  By Wednesday afternoon, Jon and I did not want to leave! This was our 1st time in Palm Springs and it was just such a beautiful and relaxing place. Hopefully this trip turns into a yearly trip for the 4 of us!
The awesome Marilyn Monroe statue downtown Palm Springs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...