Monday, January 7, 2013

5 yrs and counting!

Jon and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary Saturday.  We had a great day at Capitola beach, even though it rained while we were there we made the best of it and had a wonderful day.
Wine tasting at "It's wine time"
5 years of love with Mr. Burns!
The lady that took our picture thought that Jon and I were a new couple, and was surprise to know that we were celebrating 5 years.  She said that we still acted and looked very much in love.  I thought that was so sweet :)
Wine shops make me happy :)
Yucky weather at the beach, but it was still pretty
My man :)
 After wine tasting we headed to "Shadow Brook" for some food and drinks, and the place was really cool and pretty! When we 1st got there, we didn't realize that you have to ride a trolly down to the actual restaurant, which is down in the trees, it was really cool.  We sat in the lounge, but it didn't feel like a bar at all, I felt like we were hanging out in a tree house, I loved it!
Our view as we waited for the trolly
The trolly that picked us up :)
Jon and I on the trolly ride 
Checking out the food options, we ended up with the cheese fondue which was super yummy and Jon got their clam chowder
They had a martini flight, so of course I had to try it out! 
Jon got a beer flight

Heres to 5 more wonderful years with Mr. Burns! I love you very much baby and you make me so happy! I love the life that we have together and all of the adventures we have been on! You rock my world baby! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 5 whole years! That's a HUGE deal:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww happy 5 yrs!!!
    a martini flight!? That's the best ever!
    You two are sooo cute together. I love how truly in love you are!
    Thank you sooo much for sharing pictures from your evening, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...