Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mothers day gift

I am so excited for the gift i got my  mom for mothers day this year! I ordered her a personalized necklace from Etsy. I have been wanting to find something special for her for a while now, and i think that this is perfect for her.  My mom has done so much for my sisters and I, and I just want to show her how much I love and appreciate her for everything she has done for my sisters and I (especially my little sister and I) without having my dad around. She definitely deserves a mothers and father day gift from me! 
I ordered her this necklace with all of my sisters names listed.  It'll go: Monica, Angie, Patty, Lupita (me) & Michelle.  I'm sure that she is going to just love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...