Friday, April 27, 2012

Life Changes!!!!

I have some pretty exciting news! Jon was offered a position within his company in San Jose California and he accepted the offer today! I am SO excited to finally be moving to California! This is what we have been working so hard for, and has been our goal all along.  I was so excited when Jon told me about it last night, but I was told that i couldn't say anything until he officially accepted the offer.  So the details are still up in the air regarding the move, all we know at the moment is that we will be moving sometime in September or October.  I wish we could move now! lol.  I'm so proud of Jon and all of his hard work, he's making our dreams come true.  If we like San Jose, we can finally buy a house and settle down and have babies! It's funny how life works, Wednesday i was disappointed with the children's hospital and everything that happened with them, and then Thursday night, life got 100x's better after hearing these news.  Everything definitely happens for a reason, and now i am so thankful that the children's hospital didn't work out. 
I am so excited to finally leave the cold & rainy northwest and head into a sunny state, where the sun shines MUCH more often!
Jon's new office will be near the San Jose Int. Airport.  And we are about an hour and half away from San Francisco and 5 hours away from Disneyland! Life is just getting better and better!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...