Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snowy walks

Once again, i stayed home from work because of the snow! Well actually, today its freezing rain, which is making a big mess on the roads.  Jon headed into work, but my school was closed, thank goodness.  This is what i woke up to this morning.



I just hung out at home and cleaned & organized our place and gave Miley a bath, which she is not a fan of.  I also cleaned Miley's room.  I love her space, its so cute and she loves it too.  Every night before we head upstairs for bed, i tell Miley "go to your room" and she jumps off the couch and heads into her room, its so cute!

She saw me taking pictures of her room so she decided to pose in her room for me :)
This is her serious pose, lol.
 After her bath, this is what she wanted to do.  How can i say no to her??

Im kinda getting to the point where I'm ready to go back to work, but it has been nice to relax and spend my day with Miley.  she's going to be so sad when i head back to work next week :(  my poor baby.  I decided to make some homemade hot chocolate, with some fancy hot chocolate that i was given for Christmas from a coworker.  Im not a chocolate lover so i added some white chocolate and lots of marshmallows to take some of the strong chocolate taste it had.  It turned our pretty good.

After Jon got home, Chris & Ainara called us, they were walking to the bar and wanted us to join them.  Jon wasn't feeling up for it at 1st but then we decided to join them.  I decided to take a glass of wine with me for the long walk ahead.
We have our plastic cups in the garage so i poured myself a fancy glass of wine there, lol 
Ready to hit the road! 
It was lightly snowing when we started our walk
We met up with Chris and Ainara at Sluggers, had some dinner and drinks



Their friends decided to buy a round of tequila shots...... Oh man!  
 After sluggers, we headed over to Tonys for some more drinks.
Um, more shots? Washington apples this time.
Our men :) 
 After all of that, we picked some wine up at Safeway and then all of us walked back to our place.  It was a really fun night, I'm glad that we live near friends and can go on adventures like tonight :)
Fun in the Tonys parking lot
We finally made it home! Posing outside with our wine, cuz we're cool like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...